Feb 26, 2012

This week...

I will be heading back to the states this week to be with my parents. My dads cancer is back so I'm going to stay with them in Columbus and help out as much as I can. We are praying hard & staying positive.

summer 2011 - daddy building the deck


I have made Rob a calendar & a few recipes for the fridge. Also getting things organized so he knows where stuff is... he once called me "Mary MoveThings Hall"... so I guess I better make sure I haven't hidden any stuff before I leave the country :) 

It usually takes a few pics to get an un-blurry one





 I'm gonna miss Rob & the pups like crazy but I need to be with mom & dad right now. It will be good to see them & cuddle with Jack again. I am excited to head back to the US because it is home to me... but my heart is heavy right now. 


I am so thankful to have met such awesome people in Sig already. In just a few months we have met real, honest, encouraging friends.

PS...I reactivated my cell phone with Verizon so when I get to the states I can call & text like normal






No comments:

Post a Comment