Mar 2, 2012

Back in Georgia

Going to do the random thought thing again...

My husband is so sweet & awesome & I love him so much

Left Sicily Tuesday AM...

I don't think he wanted me to go




leaving Catania, Italy

Landing in Rome, Italy

No picture
Amsterdam, Netherlands
BIG airport, lots of people, people not so sweet
Guy checking passports questioned me a lot & I got nervous

10 hour flight wasn't so bad. Had a row to myself, watched Three Musketeers, slept

Atlanta, GA

Mom & Mom in law picked me up in Atlanta
back home now in Columbus, GA

I do love Sicily. but its nice to be home
Missing my love
Have seen a lot of people from lots of different places on this trip. Realized I'm so thankful that I love Italians!
First day in Columbus- Wore short sleeves & flip flops. I haven't worn flip flops in months!

Praying hard for daddy everyday
Spending time together watching Jeopardy and talking :)
Another MRI in a little over a week

love Jack!




good for my soul to spend time outside with mama.
this picture of mollie & cheyenne just makes me smile


 more pics on my Facebook
I hope to make it down to Jax before I leave the states.
One day at a time

I look up to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth! Psalm 121:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment