Jan 18, 2013

2 1/2 months...

 
 
 

Like I said on FB... I forgot I had a blog!

No one can fully prepare you for this crazy, emotional, trying, rewarding, beautiful, life altering thing - mommyhood!

Some things I have learned about life:
I am not always right
I am not immune to anything
Me thinking things should go a certain way does NOT mean that they will
Don't be too quick to judge your neighbor
Its hard to know how you may feel or act until you experience something yourself

Some things I have learned about mommyhood:
I love being a mommy
Everyone says babies smell good. That's only true if you put stuff on them. Or if they are really clean. But the really clean part doesn't last long.
Aquaphor works great on baby butts
Always put the plug in the tub
It's hard to clip little tiny finger nails
My white noise app is awesome (we sleep with it on "extreme rain" all night, every night)
It is true what they say about how you start talking about your baby's poop to everyone
There will be hard days
Baby smiles will melt your heart

Moving on..

We recently joined Calvary Baptist Church in Motta & we are thankful for the Pastor & the sweet family of believers there.



I also started going to a work out class for mommies with strollers. It's called Let's Roll... pretty cute.
Sorry I don't have a pic of that :)

We took a few fun photos last night with C ready for bed & in her jammies. I was going to take more today but these will be the final product..because mommy doesn't want to re-do the chalk board :)


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable! I love the chalkboard idea, too. You're an artist with chalk!

    ReplyDelete