Jul 4, 2013

What we've been doing..

We have been so busy! I don't even know where to start to catch up. Carleigh and I made a month-long trip to GA & back, she has grown & reached several milestones, and my mommy brain has gotten even crazier! This little Bug is currently climbing all over me saying "da-da-da.." I continue to wonder how any mommies keep up with blogging. I have written many blog posts in my head.. while leaning on Carleigh's crib rail & patting her back, or while sitting in the dark & nursing her in the rocking chair, or while doing the dishes, or doing the laundry, or driving to church, etc.

Our trip to Columbus deserves a post all to itself! That post would be all about snake-shootin, baby kissin, eatin, singin, playin, family time, lovin on horses, church, Aunt Natty's wedding, many visits, and takin lots of pictures.

I am thankful that Grammie took so many pictures & that Great Aunt Karoline put together this sweet collage of memories for Carleigh.

I spent some time working on Carleigh's baby book this week. I couldn't hold back the tears when I read over her birth story again. What a sweet blessing, to be this little girl's Mama.

Catching up on Carleigh...
5 mo:
(at the airport)
First time in America
Laughing
Eating puffs
6 mo:
Rolling over
Sitting up
2 bottom teeth

7 mo:
Crawling
Pulling up
Clapping
2 top teeth
Doing great in the church nursery

8 months is just a few days away.




1 comment:

  1. Remembering leaning over the crib rail, patting on my children's backs and singing You Are My Sunshine a million times. Thanks to your sweet blog, I have revisited the memories.

    ReplyDelete