Oct 12, 2012

35 weeks

How far along? 35 wks.. almost there!!
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No!
Sleep: Sleep is okay
Best moment this week: Boxes from home! I love getting boxes! So many wonderful gifts for Carleigh. Our baby girl is blessed to be so loved already
Movement: The "flutters" have become ninja kicks. I'm pretty sure she is head down & getting ready for delivery like she should, so I am thankful
Food cravings: Nothing really.. I just like to eat :) but can't fit quite as much in my tummy as I used to
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nah
Showing? In the last few weeks this belly has grown significantly!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No, but lots of Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Joyful
Looking forward to: Childbirth Education Class starts Monday
Anything else? Mama will be here in about 3.5 weeks! Ahh! That means Carleigh is coming so soon! For a while we were just stocking up the nursery & putting things in the closet etc. Now we have actually started putting things where they need to be, like bassinet by the bed, diapers & wipes downstairs in the living room, packing hospital bags, etc. We are so excited.
 
So here is the significant growth I was describing:
 
32 weeks

33 weeks

35 weeks (today)
 
Around our house this fall...
 



 
 
Rob played in a golf tournament today so I got his clubs out for him & while organizing the closet I pulled all of the Christmas decorations forward so that when Mama & Carleigh are here after Thanksgiving we can do some decorating :)
 
Happy hub after golf:
 
 
And my sweet lazy pups..
 

 
 
And here is how the black Ikea frame came out once I decided what to do with it. Thanks Mama for the fabric & letter :)
 
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment