Aug 4, 2012

25 weeks

We have arrived at 25 weeks!

As most of you know, we decided on baby girl's name..
Carleigh Grace Hall

  • How far along? 25 weeks
  • Maternity clothes? Yes..it's getting harder to squeeze into most of my normal clothes
  • Stretch marks? No
  • Sleep: Waking up at least 3 times/night. & finding it harder to get comfy. But overall I feel pretty well rested. This is just preparing me for when Carleigh is here
  • Best moment this week: Getting a box from Mama! Full of goodies for me & baby girl!
  • Miss Anything? Sleeping on my tummy
  • Movement: Lots! She is moving like crazy. Rob has felt her move a lot lately. She really loves to kick my bladder
  • Food cravings: berries/cheese/chocolate (not at the same time) :)
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: No
  • Have you started to show yet: haha
  • Gender: Girl
  • Labor Signs: No
  • Belly Button in or out? In..but definitely more shallow!
  • Wedding rings on or off? On
  • Mood: Joyful!
  • Looking forward to: Holidays + Carleigh's arrival + family visiting
  • Anything else? Last time I did this questionnaire was 4 weeks ago. I had gained 13 lbs. Now its about at 20! But everything is going great

Tomorrow I am taking matenity photos at a friend's farm here in Sicily. Exciting! I'm looking forward to getting some good pictures but also to having fun with Jen & Shannon & lovin on some horses :)

There has been a little bit of progress in the nursery this week. We got a new dresser & I had fun being all nesty & filling it with amazingly adorable tiny clothing. I'm hoping for a trip to IKEA tomorrow to get curtains/carpet/lamp/etc. (My husand's current FB status reads: "mistake number 2...give your pregnant wife your credit card." He thinks he's funny! But he loves me :))



Thanks mom for the awesome frame & monogram sticker for this project! I love it!




Made a trip to Leroy Merlin (Sort of like Home Depot + Ikea) today & got some paint. We will see what it looks like when hub gets the whole wall done. Did I mention he is awesome?


That's all for now. I will continue growing and growing and growing & update more later

No comments:

Post a Comment