Happy Anniversary to us! (June 21) Can't believe its been 4 years since I married my love! So thankful. & now our first baby is on the way! Sweet hub got me flowers & we had a cozy night in on the couch :)


Day after..same braid..just put it up like this in a hurry & it worked all day. New easy do :)
Bought this pack of Mom's Must Haves from the NEX..its slim pickins around here for comfy/cute prego clothes..but these are awesome
Tank top, leggings, undershirt. All stretchy & comfy for mommies-to-be
Wearing the tank top & leggings to the gym:)
19 weeks 3 days


20 weeks today
Had lots of fun hanging out with friends at the 4th of July Carnival on base tonight. Truly enjoyed eating lots of food (Thanks for sharing with me Shannon:) Pregnancy has made me so serious about food!) I'm missing home like crazy but so glad to have awesome friends here. Even though we can't be with friends & family back home, I'm so glad our sweet baby will be surrounded by love & "family" here!
Can't wait to find out Monday if were are having a little boy or girl!!
:)









You make me a happy grammie-to-be! I had to laugh when you said pregnancy has made you serious about food. :-D Some of us know you've been serious about food for a long long time! hahaha ... Can't wait to visit you and Rob. I will be making you some serious grilled cheese sandwiches and fruit shakes! Love you.
ReplyDelete